Friday, November 1, 2013

Offshore


This smaller, charming community on Wilmington Island offers homes built in the 1990s so they have a more contemporary layout than many of the older Wilmington Island neighborhoods.  Open floor plans, porches off the main living level and wooded and marsh views depending on the location.  Some homes look right onto the salt water marsh and there is a community dock and boat slip.
Current prices from just under $200,000 to the mid $300,000s for a home with it’s own private dock.
If you would like more information about Offshore or any other communities just give me a call or send me and email and I will be happy to email you what’s available.  I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Tom
Offshore community
Offshore neighborhood
Docks and marsh
Thomas Tolbert – Realtor
Keller Williams – Savannah Downtown
Office  912-232-8580
Mobile 912-308-6839
Mobile 912-308-6839 (Best way to reach me)

No comments: